Friday, August 21, 2015

My Mom is Hopeless

Hi, Jack here!
My Mom is hopeless.  Yes, you read that title correctly.  She is going on vacation next week and it has made her more of a blithering idiot than usual.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my human, but she is making me crazy right now.

So, I thought I'd take over this blog-thing while she is off at work, because she won't have the time to get around to it.


Mom doesn't seem to realize that I've got the house covered.  I'll take care of everything while she is away!  (I think I can sneak in my girlfriend Katniss while mom's gone.  Ssshhhhh!  Don't tell the cat sitters!  They don't have to know.)



Mom is worried about leaving me.  I try to distract her by putting on my adorable face. I've worked hard on that.  It's not quite as good as Puss in Boots, perhaps, but it usually gets her mind off her worries.


These humans!  What do you do with them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack is very insightful!
Meldee