Tuesday, August 25, 2015

At the Hogle Zoo


I see from the above photo that the King of the Jungle is enjoying his summer!  

My friend Meldee attended the Hogle Zoo recently and took these great photos.  I love cats.  Little ones.  Big ones.  It doesn't matter.

However, the big ones are harder to pet and cuddle with impunity.

This Lion Father looks rather tranquil and happy
I think the Lion Father is happy because he has a cute wife.

The Lion Mommy 
 Isn't she adorable?
She likes just hanging out in the summer, too
 She spends some time singing the song of her people.

(Singing) Ingonyama, Ingonyama nengw' enamabala!
The Circle of Liiiiiiiife...
Lions are beautiful.  Tigers are cool, too.

Seelah, the new tigress
Tigers are more like house cats in their actions and physiology, than lions.

"I'm cool!" This tiger agrees with that statement
Can you see a tiger without thinking of Tony the Tiger?

Me neither.

He's GRRRRRRRReat!
Thank you Meldee, for being such an animal lover.  I get such enjoyment out of these photos.  I really do.  Really.  Then I go hug my kitty.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dear Readers: I just want to give you a heads up that I'm finally (FINALLY!) going on a little vacation, so there will be no further blogs until September 3rd.

Thank you for your patience, folks!  Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more adventures in my universe come September!

No comments: