Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July Pot Luck

My coworkers Sabrina and Carmen
Our office always has fun with holidays.  This 4th of July was no exception.  We had a pot luck on Thursday the 2nd (Friday was a Holiday) and there were so many good things to eat brought in by our co-workers!

Someone had even baked a red, white and blue cake for the occasion!

It was all delicious!
There was so much good stuff to eat - from hot dogs and buns and chili and chicken to all kinds of salads and side dishes.

Everything was really yummmmmmmy too!


Some people bought stuff, some people actually cooked.  It was all good.

I know we don't look particularly festive in these candid photos, but there was lots of lively conversation.  We all had a good time.

Putting the Corporate Conference Room to good use
If there was silence, it was because we were all too busy chowing down!

Sorry about the "product placement".  That was an accident!
I really enjoy my co-workers.  They're a great bunch of people.

I hope all of you out there - well at least my American readers - had a terrific 4th of July holiday.  I know I sure did!

No comments: