Friday, May 22, 2015

Ice Cream Social

Evangeline, Karina, Keyla and Deonne chatting with Ellen B. (hidden on the right)
 It's always fun to get together with my Relief Society Sisters.  And, if there's Ice Cream involved, so much the better!

Yes, we all got together the other night to eat ice cream, share books, and make bookmarks.

Jessica chases after her little boy, Noah, while Adria works on a bookmark
It was a low-key activity.  We're a small bunch.  But it was a lot of fun.  We had the opportunity to talk a lot, which I really enjoy.

Laurel and Judie (standing) guided the bookmark activity
We also had the opportunity to make our own ice cream sundaes with all kinds of toppings, like fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate sauce, hot fudge and caramel.

Jeannie, Ellen I., and Mary Beth
I really enjoy these evenings with my Relief Society Sisters.


No comments: