Thursday, February 12, 2015

TBT: My Family

Anne, Jay, Marianne and Glenn
Hi!  It's Throw-Back Thursday!  And to celebrate throw-back Thursday, today I'm posting this photo of my family taken back in (I'm guessing here) 1967 or '68.

I'll further venture a guess that this photo was taken at my cousin Elaine's wedding reception in Durango, Colorado, but I'm not positive about that.

My mother performing with Cousin Karen at the piano
In any event, my mother sang.  She sang a lot.  She was a beautiful woman with the voice of an angel.  Had she not married my Dad, she would have been on the concert stage in her home country of Norway.

Cousin Karen was also, and is still, an outstanding musician.

I loved taking trips with my family when I was a kid.  We would talk and laugh and sing in the car.

Good times.

Have a great day!

No comments: