Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Celebrating KOA Style

Veronica and Laura getting photo-bombed by an unidentified hand
This photo makes me laugh!
I should have posted these photos with the blog about our company's tee shirt day, but it seemed like overload at the time.  On the last Friday of January, a day we were also enjoying Team Tee Shirt day, we celebrated all the January birthdays in the office.

As we were already wearing our team jerseys, it was a festive day.  Okay, maybe festive isn't the word.  It was a bit of a goofy day.  But nice.

Brian blows out his candle, while (L to R) Albert, Ana, Eric, Barbara and Anthony look on
We do have fun together as a company.  There was a lot of silliness as each of the January birthday people, Albert, Brian, Erica and Barbara, took turns blowing out one candle each.

Dodds had a "Team" shirt with pretty colors
I complimented him on the shirt before I saw what it was advertising on the back!  (You don't want to know)
 The cake was good!
Frank G's team tee got left out of the last post, too!
I have no idea why.  I really liked this shirt.
We enjoy birthdays in our office.

The cake.  It was chocolate.  'Nuff said.


This is our boss, Joel, (below) supervising the festivities.  He has really been making an effort to promote fun things that will produce more camaraderie in the workplace.  I think it's working.

Joel
We've got a good group, though. It doesn't take much to get us going.                                          


Barbara claimed she didn't want to cut the cake this time, as it was her birthday
She usually does all the cake cutting
This was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  Nice.

Ben and Ana are checking out Jimmy's Kansas City Chief tee-shirt while Sabrina eyes the cake
We are serious about our desserts at KOA.

Sisters Barbara and Veronica
These are great women!
We laugh a lot, too!  Really.  It just doesn't always look like it in the photos.  I should have taken more photos of everyone amped up on sugar AFTER the cake was cut and distributed.

I love my co-workers.  They are a great bunch of people to spend your days with!  This coming month end (Friday the 27th) will be another tee-shirt day... favorite bands this time!  I wonder what people will wear!  I guess it's time to launder those old Rock Concert tees!

Hope you're having a great day!


No comments: