Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Decorating the Office


Happy Thanksgiving was the message here, looking into my office
My office has a large window in it, overlooking the area where the engineers' cubicles reside.  I try to decorate for the various holidays throughout the year, just for fun.  This year for the month of November, I left some of the Halloween pumpkins up and added a few Thanksgiving-y touches.

Our little Native Americans
I'm sorry there is so much glare in these photos!  It couldn't be helped, I suppose.  There are lots of lights in the main part of the office to make the glare inevitable.

One of Carmen's daughters colored in our Turkey
For this window, I printed out several pages to color, and handed the pages out to people in the office who have children.  The result was a colorful blend of styles that I enjoyed very much.

Barbara's son Noah did this Turkey
I enjoy brightening up the office a bit.  It was fun to get the kids involved this time.

Hope you are having a good week!

No comments: