Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Stephen's Mystical Bird Man

The Bird Man sitteth at his desk
Stephen's decorations for his cubicle, when seen with his costume, had a bit of a Native American feel.  His original costume looked hand-made and was quite interesting!

I felt like I was in the presence of some kind of tribal voodoo.  The Owl on top of the shelf behind him supposedly moves and makes noises, but I never actually saw it in action to corroborate that.

Gory Details
I should have seen if the Bird-god-channeling medicine man could have cured my arthritis while he was open for business.  Ha!  Just kidding.

I thought Stephen's cubicle showed great imagination.  It was like right out of an old 'B' Horror movie!

Stephen at the entrance of his lair
Veronica, Ana and Stephen had the most elaborate cubicle decorations by far.  They were each outstanding in terms of imagination and execution.  I'll show you Ana's prize winning cubicle tomorrow.

Stay tuned for the next installment of Halloween 2014!

No comments: