Thursday, November 6, 2014

Meanwhile, back in Canada

Fredrik and Livia
Just the cutie-wootiest kids!
Fireman Fred and Snow White!

Don't you just want to give them lots and lots of candy?  ..And take a few more photos of them?

Fred with his Jack-O-Lantern
I'm sorry I'm missing out on seeing these kids as they grow.  But it's fun to see them in photos.  Fred started school last month, and is enjoying it.
Looks pretty spooky!
Looks like they both had fun for Halloween, although with the heavy layers they are wearing it seems to already be cold there!  This is hard for me to wrap my mind around.  Our nights may be in the 50s, but our daytime temps are soaring into the high 80s!

Canada is NORTH.  I have to remind myself of that.

Fred and Livia playing around
While Mom made homemade pumpkin pie (from scratch!), the kids played with pumpkin shells. It was time to make Jack-O-Lanterns.   They did a really good job.
Livia showing off her Jack-O-Lantern
I hope this answers your question: Do they have Halloween in Canada?

Yes!  They do!

No comments: